Hope United invites you to purchase a brick in honor of or in memory of a loved one, to commemorate an important moment, or to offer an encouraging sentiment. This is a unique opportunity to offer hope to the individuals and families impacted by the drug, alcohol and suicide epidemics.
Your personalized brick donation to Hope United will help fund Phase I of the Capital Campaign for Tyler’s Redemption Place, Ohio’s first Relapse Prevention Wellness Center that will be located in Lakemore, Ohio. The bricks will be placed outside of the center throughout the walkways and outdoor recreational area.
There are so many unique ways to personalize your brick:
• An encouraging message
• Favorite verse or quote
• In recognition of someone’s accomplishment
• In honor of a friend or loved one in recovery
• In remembrance of a loved one
• Recognizing your family name
• Celebrating an important event in yours or someone’s life
• In honor of a person involved in the military, police, medical or fire
• As a gift – birthday, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother or Father’s Day
• Showing school pride – example: class of “2020”
• Business or Corporation Support with your logo
Hope United is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. The Mission of Hope United is to bring HOPE to those affected by the drug, alcohol and suicide epidemics through education and awareness, providing support to families and helping foster a healthy recovery community. You can learn more about the future Tyler’s Redemption Place and WHY THIS MATTERS on our website: https://www.hopeunited.life/recovery.
Thank you for believing in the vision of Tyler’s Redemption Place as we create a center that is the first of it’s kind offering long-term recovery services to the Tri-County area – Summit, Stark and Portage Counties. Tyler’s Redemption Place will focus on providing a community-based approach to long-term recovery and wellness, as well as healing the whole person: mind, body and spirit. We appreciate you joining our efforts to bring HOPE to Ohio. Your brick will become a permanent part of the future Tyler’s Redemption Place and will provide hope throughout the years to come!